german cap forum Forum Index german cap forum
New Forum about the German caps and helmets in WW II and other nation

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M42 Heer w/ Vet Writing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    german cap forum Forum Index -> german cap forum -> German Helmet
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sgt Rock

PostPosted: Sat 7 Jun - 06:51 (2014)    Post subject: M42 Heer w/ Vet Writing Reply with quote

I got this one from the Doctor at the SOS a few years ago. I scooped it up during the feeding frenzy. I grabbed it as he set it on the table. I knew if I set it down, there would be no way I'd be able to pick it up again, so I bought it right then and there. 
The outside has some kind of shellac/lacquer on it. I'm not sure if this was done by the vet to protect the helmet or done post war. 

ET66
Lot Number is 1545

Still trying to figure how to upload pictures, so I apologize in advance for the troubles with viewing them. 

Last edited by Sgt Rock on Sun 8 Jun - 18:56 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 7 Jun - 06:51 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 7 Jun - 13:03 (2014)    Post subject: M42 Heer w/ Vet Writing Reply with quote

Hello Sgt !

thanks for your post, you have a picture uploader just on the top message, or please send me your pic on email : vestae7@yahoo.fr

I wait to see your nice helmet ! Wink

Yahoo Messenger
Patrick Lewis

PostPosted: Sat 7 Jun - 18:32 (2014)    Post subject: M42 Heer w/ Vet Writing Reply with quote

I can't see the images my friend!

Sgt Rock

PostPosted: Sun 8 Jun - 18:57 (2014)    Post subject: M42 Heer w/ Vet Writing Reply with quote

Eureka! Lol. Sorry for the delayed pictures, gentlemen. Thanks for the help Sebastian! 

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 8 Jun - 19:05 (2014)    Post subject: M42 Heer w/ Vet Writing Reply with quote

You are Welcome ! that is a very nice helmet with lof of name Inside....a great history for sure ! Okay

Yahoo Messenger
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:26 (2017)    Post subject: M42 Heer w/ Vet Writing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    german cap forum Forum Index -> german cap forum -> German Helmet All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation