german cap forum Forum Index german cap forum
New Forum about the German caps and helmets in WW II and other nation

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some of my headgear.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    german cap forum Forum Index -> german cap forum -> Cap Collection Display
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blue Division

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 13:30 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

Estos son algunos de mis tocados, espero que les guste .. 
saludos
Antonio

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 13:30 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 14:06 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

Very nice caps ! I would love more details please... that is a Spanish pilot hat on the right ?

Yahoo Messenger
Blue Division

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 15:53 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

Yes, Sebastian is a cap side of the Spanish National Aviation Civil War. belonged to an Officer

regards
Antonio

nordsith

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 18:13 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

nice caps  Okay

hughes

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 19:03 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

I would like to see the white cap, she seems to be incredible... Okay

Yahoo Messenger
Blue Division

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 20:57 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

S.Vestae wrote:
I would like to see the white cap, she seems to be incredible... Okay

NCO LW? o Tropical?

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 21:42 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

Two !!! please Okay

Yahoo Messenger
Blue Division

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 21:49 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

I think that is a good hat and a good understanding SS confirmed it. Others tell me that it may be KM ......
regards
Antonio

Blue Division

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 21:52 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

more..

regards
Antonio

Blue Division

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 21:59 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

Lw ....

regards

Antonio

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 22:09 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

the Tropical cap is very interesting...thank you, she seems to be 2 different stitching insignia on the front right ? green Inside is for KM, wSS was all same color, for the textbook exemple...

The Lw white cap is very interesting also with maker on the SW, very unusual !

Yahoo Messenger
Blue Division

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 22:16 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

Although Km is the interior green, the shape of the cap is not KM. 
Normally WSS hats are the same color, but it is possible that a manufacturer perform the cap with green intside?.

Thanks!

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 4 Jun - 22:27 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

yes my friend...I tell always all was possible in period, but 70 years after that is a other question...about your restoration cap, the yellow skull is very easy to find in mint condition, but hard to find in salty condition like your tropical cap.

the ss tropical eagle is a rarest...

Yahoo Messenger
Blue Division

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jun - 13:37 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

S.Vestae wrote:
yes my friend...I tell always all was possible in period, but 70 years after that is a other question...about your restoration cap, the yellow skull is very easy to find in mint condition, but hard to find in salty condition like your tropical cap.

the ss tropical eagle is a rarest...

Do not make the restauranción the skull, to the tropical cap... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink

timothy d

PostPosted: Fri 8 Aug - 07:14 (2014)    Post subject: some of my headgear. Reply with quote

Nice stuff I love Luftwaffe items. timothy

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:34 (2017)    Post subject: some of my headgear.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    german cap forum Forum Index -> german cap forum -> Cap Collection Display All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation