german cap forum Forum Index german cap forum
New Forum about the German caps and helmets in WW II and other nation

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Km Nco with leather visor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    german cap forum Forum Index -> german cap forum -> kriegsmarine Schirmmutze
Previous topic :: Next topic  
S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 28 May - 23:32 (2014)    Post subject: Km Nco with leather visor Reply with quote

Hello the Km collector, I show you a salty nco cap with leather visor...

Yahoo Messenger
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 28 May - 23:32 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Andy C.

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep - 13:24 (2014)    Post subject: Km Nco with leather visor Reply with quote

One must remember that the KM could do just about anything that they wanted when it came to uniforms/headgear, but this piece leaves me scratching my head...not enough pics, and lack of quality certainly doesn't help. Question

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep - 17:30 (2014)    Post subject: Km Nco with leather visor Reply with quote

Andy ! I am happy to see you here ! the forum is not dead just in Zombie mod Laughing I will post more details if you want my Friend...

Yahoo Messenger
Andy C.

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep - 17:44 (2014)    Post subject: Km Nco with leather visor Reply with quote

Hello Seb, And frankly I don't believe this to be a NCOs visor, that is if indeed its legit. My reasons for this is that the insignia are of a Officers, not a NCO. These would not be applied to a NCOs cap.
The visor is just missing a officers chin cord, but this would be a VERY rare cap to have a leather bill, the only ones that I have seen are KA, and they did indeed have the Officers chin cord.

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 24 Sep - 19:34 (2014)    Post subject: Km Nco with leather visor Reply with quote

I say one thing the cap is period... but your opinion is very interesting....I will post on GWF comming soon

Yahoo Messenger
malvaux

PostPosted: Tue 1 Mar - 02:40 (2016)    Post subject: Km Nco with leather visor Reply with quote

Hello, 

For me it's probably an original kM visor cap for administration, normale the cap badges is silver.

Bertrand

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:37 (2017)    Post subject: Km Nco with leather visor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    german cap forum Forum Index -> german cap forum -> kriegsmarine Schirmmutze All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation